There are many organisations supporting SNEHA in community development activities within rural areas. SNEHA is collaborating with government agencies to implement development activities. The details are given below:
- TOYOTA Kirloskar Motors Private Limited
- UNICEF, Hyderabad Field Office
- ARGHYAM for BCC activities in Davenger
- Fidelity India for BCC activities in Chamarajanagar
- State Resource Centre, Mysore: being supported to implement a pilot project on life skills development for adolescents
- Zilla Panchayth , Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Ramanagar and Davengere for sanitation activities
- JSS , Mysore: being supported to take up a survey on IRDP in selected districts of Andrea Pradesh. Also being supported to conduct training for adolescents on skill development.
- Women and Child Welfare Department: being supported by SNEHA to conduct training for Self Help Group members. SNEHA staff member are used as faculty members to the SHGs as part of the Stree Sakthi Programme
- NABARD: being supported to conduct training for SHG members to develop linkages with banks for financial assistance
- Srinivasan Trust, Chennai: This Trust is being supported to promote community development and income generation activities in five Villages of Sinduvalli Grama Panchyath of Mysore taluk and one village in Grama Panchayath of Nanjangud taluk.
The SNEHA secretary has been selected as a secretary for the network and is playing an active role in achieving the network’s objectives.